domingo, 10 de mayo de 2015

Interview with Anthony Johnson

          Anthony Johnson is a basketball player who plays for positions 4-5 and measures 2.03 meters, was born on May 19, 1988, in the United States, is 26 years old.

        He has played in several teams in his career ferro in Ukraine, hod hasharon in Isreal, bigua, Uruguay, Toros in Venezuela. Cocolos which is now called soles in Dominican Republic, correcaminos in mexico, atenas, and welcome both in Uruguay and Coamo in Puerto rico.

          This season averaging a total of 8.9 PPG where average a total 59% field goal, catching a total of 7,7 RPG and distribute a total of 0,9 APG with his current team Toros de Aragua.

     1- What inspired you to play?


@mrnevergivingup: My mother dying and my grandfather dying it became a way of putting my emotion into basketball instead of being sad or angry I choose to go in the gym and become a better player

2- best moment in your career?

@mrnevergivingup: Best moment winning my a championship in uruguay

        3- worst moment in your career?

@mrnevergivingup: Ok worst moment actually this year when I was in Uruguay and the second game of the season I was playing and went to jump then felt a pop in my leg and was just laying on the floor thinking I would be done for the season. Then the recovery was difficult not being able to play the same for months and people thinking I wasn't the best like normal and people forgetting I had returned early to play. But it makes this year even more special for me.

4- What do you think of the season of Toros?

@mrnevergivingup: I think we have had a great team.. I just think we are in the position we are in now because we just gave away a lot of games at the end of games.. And I do not blame Gustavo I blame us as players. But I think we all learned and grew as players this year and we are winning because of it but we did it to late.

@mrnevergivingup: But I am proud of my teammates how we have finished the season.

     5- What do you think about the style of play in Venezuela?

@mrnevergivingup: I love the style its very uptempo a lot of pick and rolls great for my styleof play.

6- Who do you admire or admired?

@mrnevergivingup: I admire my aunt who I lived with after my mom died. Also the leadership of Tim Duncan, Kobe Bryant work ethic and the heart of Russell Westbrook.

          7- What do you do on your days off?

@mrnevergivingup: I like to relax play PlayStation or go see a movie or watch other games and if we have a game coming I like to see what the team does that can help in the game. Also use the day for any business I need to do.

8- What do you do before every workout?

@mrnevergivingup: I stretch and do abdominals at home before going to the gym then I listen to music all the way to the gym have iPod on shuffle then I go to the gym change and then go in the gym with my roller to get the lumps out of my legs and back and stuff  then some jump rope just to get my blood flowing then do shots till coach ready to start practice usually if its a shot or something I feel was bad in the last game I will work.on that shot and work on everything I did bad the game before that whole practice.

          9- What do you think of the all-star game this year?

@mrnevergivingup: It was fun was great seeing the fans happy and enjoy it and also to get to play with friends and just go out a night and just have fun not worry about winning or losing exactly its a night you can just have fun. Cause as you know here its no nights that's fun and easy jajaja that's y I love the league.

10- Who was the person who supported you both inside and outside of court?

@mrnevergivingup: My aunt who I lived with after my mom died. And I have 2 cousins that are like my brothers still today if I need something done for me they do it.

           11- What was the player who more cost you defend?

@mrnevergivingup: Maybe Sharpe because always have to know where he is on the court so I can't help as much.

12- Do you plan to return other years to Venezuela?

@mrnevergivingup: Yes I have already signed to return to toros next year and going to make sure we are in the playoffs next year.

           13. What is the team you've had more confidence?

@mrnevergivingup: The team I have had the most success against would be maybe Trotramundos but I have confidence against all the teams the same.

14. What would be your ideal quintet of players who've had as companions?

@mrnevergivingup: I take my team here starting 5 against all the teams starting 5s but with me, Miguel Marriaga, Marcus, Chamo Perez, and Pollo.

            15- What do you think of the interview?

@mrnevergivingup: Its good an honor that you asked me to do an interview.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Copyright © 2014 Entrevistas al Deporte | Designed With By Blogger Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates
Scroll To Top